Kubuntu Alpha's

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue Sep 22 15:34:55 UTC 2009

Knapp wrote:

> Why do you want to become good at not so polite enquiries?? :-)

Do you mean.... why do I want be good to impolite people?
Or do you mean.... why do I want to be good at asking enquiries in a not
polite way?   :)

Okay, heh heh, catch your drift.

> Thanks, I am not to worried about getting stuck as I used to run
> Gentoo but it still sucks to have a bunch of down time because the
> system should not be in the public's hands yet. (It should be in the
> beta public's hands)

It that case, we should encourage you to get into alpha's as quick as
possible. We can use some expertise...(or guinea pigs).

Regards,
Goh Lip