grub error 18

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Mon Sep 21 05:23:18 UTC 2009

Christopher Chan wrote:

> Hahahaha. lilo is on the alternative install iso if that is what you
> want to imply.
>

> Yeah. Ignore your nonsense. grub2, grub2, grub2.

>>> On the guy who added the mess up grub stuff.
>>>
>> That will be you.
>>

> If I added the crap to one of the shutdown scripts yeah.

Hah hah hah. Poor Christopher. How you get into your problem is clear as
hell. And yes, you yourself are responsible for this mess.

If only you can get off your high horse and say 'I am no smarter than a
  fifth grader' and 'I am sorry I was arrogant as well', maybe somebody
would help you. It is not difficult to see where you got it wrong.

Have a nice day.