OT: Ubuntu remix netbook wireless help!

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 17 19:31:57 UTC 2009

I think you can get the LED to work by installing the linux-backports-modules-jaunty package. Should be in the main repos.

I've never managed to make suspend/resume work, but otherwise my Aspire One runs Kubuntu like a charm. I didn't bother with the netbook remix - why have a cut down system when you can have a full desktop?

Mark