Huston i have a big problem

karl.vanwynsberghe at telenet.be karl.vanwynsberghe at telenet.be
Wed Sep 16 19:24:51 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

Problems part 2...
I've mailed about my problems with no X after the kubuntu splash.
Today i booted in to recovery with netroot, did an apt-get update and dist-upgrade. And i could boot again and start working...

After a while...new updates installed... and then when rebooting;

Damn!
a lot of errors; some of them...
-udev[362] inotify_add_watch (6, (null), 10) failed bad address.
-udev[362] =name="%K" in superflious and breaks kernel supplied names...
-Somthing about a wrong bios for acer...
-system with errors check forced

But i even can't get a console to do something

HELP!