Facebook is anti-Linux! Help change them!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 06:29:25 UTC 2009

2009/9/13 Mark Halegua <phantom21 at mindspring.com>:
> On Sunday 13 September 2009 01:38:12 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> >    You're absolutely right...
>> >
>> > sudo apt-get install virtualbox
>> >
>> >    ...there, problem solved.
>>
>> I was unaware that Virtualbox came with Windows or was capable of
>> running Windows applications. Maybe you were thinking about Wine?
>>
> No, he was correct.  I run Windows XP in virtualbox and it works beautifully.

You run Windows XP in Virtualbox, but the GP suggested that Virtualbox
is a complete solution. In particular, those without a Windows license
cannot use Virtualbox to run Windows applications, and suggesting or
assuming that all *buntu users have a Windows license seems rather
contradicory to Ubuntu bug #1.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com