Facebook is anti-Linux! Help change them!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:45:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Eberhard Roloff <tuxebi at gmx.de> wrote:
> Knapp wrote:
> My brother has 2 computer
>> systems. The reason is so that he can run Linux on one and run MS on
>> the other so that he can use Facebook. Please help put a stop to this!
>>
> Hi,
>
> instead of distributing FUD about facebook being not Linux
> friendly, you might try yourself and then consider showing
> your brother how good facebook works with Linux.
>
> regards
> Eberhard

Really that is the main reason  I posted this link, my brother has
been converted to Linux but can't use it with facebook so he keeps 2
computers so that he can use Linux. This is not ideal. The problem
that my brother is having is with face book Texas hold em poker. It
will not display the server choices. I personally have had problems
with it not letting me set people as friends. It says it is doing it
but never does. This problem is intermittent. One last thing. My
brother got an email from them saying to change to another OS also and
that was recently.

PS I am dyslexic, so have fun making fun of my spelling. By this point
I have heard and seen all the bad jokes about it. (Just to be clear
that is directed at the person that did it.) Also, often people on
this list do not speak English naively. I happen to live in Germany.
Having issues with my subject of my email is fine with me but making
fun of spelling? Is that the Ubuntu way? I think not. Perhaps it was
meant as a joke?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?