DHCP timeout for WPA-encrypted WLAN network

Steve0 Grobler 57ev30 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:10:51 UTC 2009

Hello Wolfgang.

I had the exact problem with network-manager on my netbook. I installed wicd
and removed network-manager gnome and kde versions. Everything works awesome
now with wicd. wicd is by far the sweetest network manager i used to date
and would highly recommend it. You will not be able to run network manager
in parallel with wicd unfortunately.