Windows 7

Bruno Bigras bigras.bruno at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:10:19 UTC 2009

There's indeed a feature that snap window borders to help positioning
without overlapping windows.

But the new feature in Windows 7 is a bit more than that. If I'm
right, it makes it easier to resize windows so they take half the
screen or 100% of the screen by simply dragging the windows to the
sides.. It looks useful when coding if you want your IDE in the left
and documentation on the right.

Check the two video that were in the bug report that Dotan's linked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsnbjkrWus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS7a0xDwvlM