Is there some trick installing a .exe file using wine,, for, Kubuntu 8.04 (David Kuntadi)

Brian Norman Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 11 13:24:21 UTC 2009

>  use Gimp a lot, but it has far more 'functionality' than I need, and it's
> > multiplicity of options sometimes confuses my appalling memory. I have used
> > Picture It for some years, am used to it its limitations but can quickly
> > get it to do what I want.
> > ?Having said all that I ain't going to cry if it is one of those apps that
> > wine can't deal with, Gimp can and does do what I want.

It is a discontinued product of microsoft, I could not find any
(trial) download link. Could you give me a download link, or send the
file to my email address to try.

DK

I'm not sure it's worth your effort David, but if you can lead me by the
 hand I can possibly set up a Firefox crossFTP server you could get the
Picture it! setup.exe from.
Should we continue this outside  this users-list do you think?
brian