Staying with Hardy

Tony Sivori TonySivori at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 06:21:03 UTC 2009

Paul Lemmons wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I've googled that option, and I gave it serous consideration. You
are right that changing the kernel to the server kernel would allow more
ram.

I've also seen posts with people having trouble with that solution,
especially with regard to closed source drivers.

Not worth it to me, I've never tried to customize or change the
kernel. I'll just wait for when I do my next fresh install and move to 64
bit.

--
Tony Sivori