Someones been busy :-)

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Thu Oct 8 09:32:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:18, Marcelo Magno T. Sales <mmtsales at gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Quarta-feira 07 Outubro 2009, Thomas Olsen escreveu:
>> Can't wait to see :-)

> Yes, and this update broke pt-BR language support for KDE here. Now I
> have only english and System Settings -> Regional Settings freezes when
> I click it. Any one else has similar problems?

This is already solved with another upgrade. Don't forget that you are
running a non-released version, so this comes with some drawbacks...

One can not repeat it often enough: running non-released software in
Alpha or Beta stage should *never* be done on a productive system. If
you do so, you do this at your own risk *sigh*

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org