SMB sub folder can't access

asit vhora asgujju at
Fri Oct 9 08:24:06 BST 2009

I am using kubuntu 8.4 as client in my network. We are using Apple SMB
server for data sharing. i am able to read and write permission in my apple
SMB server storage from my client system (Kubuntu 8.4). I successfully mount
SMB server in client system automatically.
But when ever i try to make sub folder in storage like (
Storage/Ashit/Ashish ) its creat that but after that i can not access that
folder from same system but i can access that folder from my other network
system which is working on Win Xp os. So advice me what i have to do i can
access Storage, Ashit but i can not access Ashish, which is created by me
from same system.