No sound in Flashplayer 10.0.32.18

Jerry Lapham rjlapham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:32:40 UTC 2009

I'm running Firefox 3.5.5 on Kubuntu 9.10.  I have the Adobe Flashplayer
10.0.32.18 (the current version according to the Adobe web site).  I'm
getting a beautiful picture but no sound.  The volume slider in Flashplayer
is all the way up and the volume on the KDE panel shows 100%.

I get sound when I play a .wmv movie with Dragon Player.  I also have sound in
Flashplayer 10.0.32.18 in Firefox 3.5.3 on Windows Vista.

Hardware is a Toshiba Sattelite L355-S7915.

Anyone else having problems with Flashplayer?

	-Jerry
Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH  45050
rjlapham at gmail.com