Urgent help needed - desktop/ screen Kubuntu Karmic does not function at all!

nepal nepal.roade at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:42:21 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 18 Nov 2009 16:58:29 Bas Roufs wrote:
> *This is exactly what I mean. How can I change the settings in such a way
> that the panel and the rest of the screen get slightly bigger icons and
> texts/ characters?*

ok, sorry I didn't understand you didn't know this.

On the righthand end of the panel should be a cashew shaped thingy. Click on
it and it should pop up a panel above your own with some options on such as
"Add Widgets", "Height" and "Screen Edge". If you position your mouse pointer
over the word "Height" is should show you a resize mouse pointer, just click
and drag to the new height and then close the panel with the red X on the
extreme right of the options panel or just click again on the cashew.

hope that's clear.

nepal.