fonts and Nvidia on 9.10

Homer fsunoles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:17:19 UTC 2009

OK, I just installed 9.10 and am in the process of getting things
looking like I want them.  I always forget about fonts before I
install a new version.  I'm playing around with the "Fonts - System
Settings" and I'm wondering where in my previous 6.06 config files I
could find what I had previously chosen for my favorite fonts?

Possibly related...   I have an ASUS EN7600GT video card.  Will I need
to install any Nvidia drivers to make sure I'm using the card to its
full capability?