Hello, my friend

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sat Nov 14 13:26:02 UTC 2009

A.J. Bonnema wrote:
> On 11/14/2009 06:19 AM, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
>
>> On 11/13/2009 Bruce MacArthur wrote:
>>

>>>   On Friday 13 November 2009 10:49:50 pm Ric Moore wrote:
>>>   >  >  On Sat, 2009-11-14 at 02:51 +0000, TONY MYNARD wrote:
>>>   >>  >  >  Hello, friend, Recommend you for a store.
>>>   >  >
>>>   >  >  Whatta maroon... I just gave your URL to the CCC.<evil cackles>
>>>   Ric
>>>
>>>   Yes, Ric.  And "Whatta blue."  And "Whatta pink."  Etc.!!!  Or do you
>>>   mean "moron"???  Hey, friend, I agree with you -- and (personally) I
>>>   hope that he gets removed for spamming the list.
>>>

>> You need to know your Warner Brothers cartoons. Bugs Bunny in particular.
>>

> This is what makes US-speak some times just a little difficult to follow
> from International-English-speak. At least some of the nuances, like
> this one, get lost in the "translation".
>
> Guus Bonnema, Leiden, The Netherlands.

So very true.

I once heard it said that the English and the Americans are a people
separated by a common language. Not specifically applicable to you, but
much the same idea.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop