Is there a package I should install to use xine embedded in other applications?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 02:42:32 UTC 2009

Em Quinta-feira 12 Novembro 2009, Abdullah Teke escreveu:
> If you think the problem is occured because of kde may be you can try
>  moving .kde.bak and let the kubuntu recreate the .kde.

Hi,

I have later found out that this problem was caused by cairo-dock
running in opengl mode. cairo-dock was setup to run automatically after
login for that user.
It seems there is a problem with Qt, because after running cairo-dock
with opengl, no Qt application is able to play videos anymore. Non-Qt
video players work flawlessly.

Running cairo-dock without opengl support does not trigger the problem.

[]'s
Marcelo