torrent clients

Mark Traceur marktraceur at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:38:22 GMT 2009

> Does anyone use anything other than Ktorrent in the Kubuntu  system?
> Are their any programs that don't require the making of a tracker?
>
> Ian

Deluge is what I use, but I hate it because it doesn't do bandwidth scheduling.
That's why I switched to rtorrent (it's in the repositories), which is
a command line client, but very efficient and VERY customizable.

--MarkTraceur

--

Microsoft does half the work that Open Source developers do, and they
get all the money. Where's the justice there?

Please help: Ubuntu 9.10 wifi/password problem  -
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a3r0g/please_help_ubuntu_910_wifipassword_problem/