system settings

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:18:08 UTC 2009

2009/11/6 Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>:
> I'm looking all over for a tic box that sets all applications to system
> fonts/styles and I want to uncheck it. Firefox looks like hell, as does
> Evolution. Problem is I can't find it. I hope someone can steer me to
> it. Ric

Firefox and Evolution uses GTK+ so my guess is that something has
change the settings for GTK+ fonts, Kubuntu is KDE so changing fonts
for KDE applications want help. In System settings you have
"Look->GTK+-Look>" (dont know if that is right in english), there you
can change the GTK theme and fonts, try to change to something else to
see if it helps.

/ Jonas