kubuntu 9.10 CD login

Clay Weber claydoh at midmaine.com
Wed Nov 4 23:22:00 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009 06:03:52 pm Rick Harwood wrote:
> I downloaded and am trying to run kubuntu 9.10 from a CD.  What is the
> login ID and what is the password to get into the system from the CD?

You should not need one. It should go straight to a desktop and not even ask
for a login name or password. Try just leaving both blank at the graphical
login screen and see if that works.

If you are not getting to the a desktop or a graphical login, then there may
be a problem with the disc (a bad burn), or there is a problem with the disc
detecting your hardware.

--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net