Kubuntu 9.04 on sony vaio VGN-NS11S

Humberto S. Shiromoto humberto.shiromoto at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:01:16 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:12 PM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:

> 1. Have you checked to see if the volume is up on the microphone?

Yeah, I checked it out the volume is fine... besides that, when I plug the
headphone, the sound comes out by the headphone and by the computer
speakers.

2. When you put a CD or DVD in the DVD player, have you checked the in icon
> on
> the tool bar next to the clock? It should pop up asking you what you would
> like to do with the DVD such as "open in dolphin" "play with dragon player"
> etc, etc...

Yeah, it simply doesn't detect anything... very very strange
--
Humberto S. Shiromoto

MSN Messenger: humberto.shiromoto at hotmail.com
Skype: humberto.shiromoto