OT Farewell friends, from Steven Vollom, fine-artist retired.

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 23:05:59 BST 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009 10:25:54 am Ian L. Target wrote:
> steven vollom wrote:
> > My thanks to Goh Lip for his recent and continued kind support.  Thanks
> > also to Dotan Cohen for understanding my real situation and accepting and
> > helping me over and over.
>
> <snipped>
>
> Steven,
>
> Love ya man, but you are a strange one!  My US $0.02 is thicken your
> skin and stick around!  Leave the list if you want, but I can't say I
> agree with your decisions as to why you want to leave.  No matter what
> list you subscribe to, you are going to have a few posters who aren't as
> nice as the others.  Fact of life.
>
> Ian
Hello Ian,

I am trying to work my way back now.  I just don't want my inclusion to be a
problem for anyone.  I am not really cutting edge socially.  I am Dapper in a
Koala age.  I don't even understand what I do that is wrong.  But I have been
so grateful to the list and love it so much, I did not want to take any chance
on hurting it.

Everyone seems to find me strange; I really don't understand that either, but I
take your collective word for it.  Maybe I am a little weird because I am even
grateful to those who help and don't like me, but it is not a personality
thing to me.  And I did not leave the list, because my feelings were hurt.
Had you read the private mail it generated, you may understand.

Some of the most helpful of the List had had enough of me.  The things I need
to learn the most, have nothing to do with computers; I need to upgrade my
social skills and understanding of the times.  Thanks for your kind words.

Steven