KDE4.3 beta issues

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Thu May 28 16:30:02 UTC 2009

Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 16:53, Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
>> Goh Lip wrote:
>>
>>> When doing update/upgrade, did you noticed whether there is any entry in
>>> the 'experimental' repository? (that's where the kde 4.3 is, not to be
>>> confused with the 'ppa' repository which is kde 4.2.3), or to put it
>>> another way, was the 'experimental' repository updated/upgraded?

Myriam, can you confirm that the Kde 4.3 beta1 repository was added and
taken off within 2 day?

> It has been replaced by Dragonplayer for KDE4. Works perfectly fine here

I am not talking about Kde 4.2.3
Do you have Kde4.3 beta1 in your Jaunty?
BTW, Kaffeine (Version 1.0 pre-1) works fine in Karmic.

> Regards, Myriam.

We should have at least some accuracy what we are talking about.
If we can't even get the version numbers right, it ....
never mind.

Regards,
Goh Lip

Regards,