Popups

Donn Ingle donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:26:29 BST 2009

2009/5/25 Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>:
> "Popups" or "mouseovers" -
Mouse overs. Aren't they irksome? I want to write a recursive
mouse-over that opens a new tip for every tip telling you what a tip
is and how handy it is... Specifically, they should immediately
obscure the mouse and block you seeing what they are tipping you
about. Actually, Gnome desktop has a similar problem with yellow tips.
So this is an equal-opp rant.

> Naturally I clicked on it ... having to restart KDM...
Heh. KDE 4 should come with a warning like the HHGTTG: DO NOT CLICK,
or perhaps DO NOT PLASMA!

> ... so no, I don't know where that option is :-)
I gather. Thanks for the brave attempt!

\d