Popups

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Tue May 26 12:11:23 UTC 2009

Ric Moore wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 20:26 +0200, Donn Ingle wrote:
>> 2009/5/25 Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>:
>>
>> > Naturally I clicked on it ... having to restart KDM...
>> Heh. KDE 4 should come with a warning like the HHGTTG: DO NOT CLICK,
>> or perhaps DO NOT PLASMA!
>
> I nominate: "Do NOT push the RED button! Red is not a good color to
> push."

LOL.  I once worked at a large bank.  The system operators (at the time,
running four of the largest IBM mainframes available) had a staff meeting in
the Ops center.  On the wall was a LARGE red button - for emergency power
shutdown.  The room didn't have chairs for all the staff - people leaned on
the walls.  You get the picture...

Next day there was a cage over the button.
--
derek