flash for Firefox (64-bit jaunty)?

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun May 24 05:29:38 UTC 2009

Donn wrote:
> On Sunday, 24 May 2009 06:08:15 D. R. Evans wrote:
>> If I go to (for example)
>> http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/category-five/2410236 in
>> Konqueror, the flash plays just fine; but if I go there with FF, I get a
> Just went in with Firefox on Jaunty (AMD 64) and I see the flash preview of
> your book ok. (After I click it cos I run flashblock).

Doc, like Donn, have no problems viewing you pages in FF, but did you
check if you have ad-block, flash-block or others blocking it? Also
enabled java script?

BTW, when you prepare pdf's for submission to Lulu, what program did you
use? Any good replacement for Acrobat (not reader) in Linux? For
publishing, seems unavoidable to use Mac (or windows now, but not as good)?

Regards,
Goh Lip

It is bad luck to be superstitious.