flash for Firefox (64-bit jaunty)?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sun May 24 04:08:15 UTC 2009

Does anyone know what I have to install in order to persuade FF in 64-bit
jaunty to play flash content that requires version 8.0.0 support?

If I go to (for example)
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/category-five/2410236 in
Konqueror, the flash plays just fine; but if I go there with FF, I get a
complaint that "This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or
greater".

I thought that Konqueror and FF used the same plug-ins these days, but I
obviously was wrong.

  Doc

PS I have installed all the packages that seemed to me to be likely to do
the job, but I must be missing the all-important one.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR