OT topics

Clay Weber claydoh at midmaine.com
Sat May 23 19:06:11 UTC 2009

On Saturday 23 May 2009 1:07:55 pm Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-23 at 17:46 +0200, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> > And here go the Four Yorkshire men again...
> > Guys, what does this have to do with a kubuntu-users mailing list again?
> >

> > Regards, Myriam
>
> I marked the thread <OT>
>

> Huh?  :) Ric

Marking an existing topic OT is still hijacking, if it has been hijacked :)

I am seeing a disproportionate amount of undsubscribe notices as compared
to new subscriptions, makes me wonder if there is a need for a separate list
for the OT type topics. While I think that a user forum is a better venue for
many of the threads and some of our members, I do know many prefer the
mailing-list format.

--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net