Installing the PPA version of KDE 4.3.2

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:56:47 BST 2009

Thanks to both for the explanations so far.

I have another two questions on the subject:

Given that the ppa intstalls KDE 4.2.3 -- what happens if the normal repos
(main I think?) get KDE 4.2.3 at some future date? Or is this just plain not
going to happen -- maybe being what Karmic is for?

Also, I assume that when I have 4.2.3 installed, that the system will not
look-for or find updates from the 4.2.2 that was the standard Jaunty install?
(Just want to make sure cos I have bandwidth limits.)

Thanks,
\d
--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/