OT. This list has become "Neighbours, The Vollom Years".

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:12:28 BST 2009

> I've given up filling against Ubuntu, because nothing gets updated!

If you have KDE-related issues to report, then you can send them to me
and I will file them.

>> Again, when you find a problem with KDE either file it or contact me and
>> I will help file it.
>
> It was a deduction based on experience. I'm saying that the process is
> broken. I'd best not file a bug against it.

In any case, if you do find something broken then let me know so that
I could file a bug. Things will not get fixed if they are not
reported!

>> I've never used this feature, but if you could describe in detail how it
>> works (without refering to KDE3) then I will be glad to file it.
>
> All I mean is providing the option for dolphin to open in the same state
> it was in when it was closed. If you have, say, three tabs open and use
> twin panes open, then its a pain setting these up all the time. Being
> able to save state into profiles is even better. Most mature, well-
> featured file managers do these things.

I think that Dolphin in KDE 4.3 will do that, there was mention of
this recently. I will look into it and file if necessary.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com