restarting the video

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:20:37 UTC 2009

On Wednesday, 20 May 2009 17:56:28 Michael wrote:
> Apparently there are quite a few things that aren't reliable in 9.04 . .
> . (fanning flame)
I second that... Just moved over a few days ago. Have to run Gnome desktop
because KDE desktop is so cranky.
Kmail & Akregator keep crashing. Konqueror as a file manager has degraded in
subtle ways. Dolphin does not measure up yet.
Other odd things; like drag/drop not working well. It all feels very fragile.

Ah well, at least I have access to up-to-date repos again :)

\d

--
home: http://otherwise.relics.co.za/
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/things/