Installing kexi removes Koffice 2

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:53:56 BST 2009

I have the Koffice2 RC installed. Now, when I try to install Kexi it
wants to remove most of Koffice:

jaunty2 at laptop:~$ sudo apt-get install kexi
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  kexi: Depends: koffice-libs (>= 1:1.6.3) but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: koffice-libs (< 1:1.6.4) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
jaunty2 at laptop:~$ sudo apt-get install kexi koffice-libs
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  koffice-libs: Depends: koffice-data (> 1:1.6.3) but it is not going
to be installed
                Depends: koffice-data (< 1:1.6.4) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Broken packages
jaunty2 at laptop:~$ sudo apt-get install kexi koffice-libs koffice-data
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libglew1.5 dcraw krita-data-kde4 libopenctl0 kword-data-kde4
libhk-classes-mysql spacenavd libgtlcore0 libgraphicsmagick1
libwv2-1c2 libhk-kdeclasses7
Suggested packages:
  kexi-mdb-plugin wordnet
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  karbon-kde4 koffice-data-kde4 koffice-kde4 koffice-libs-kde4
kplato-kde4 kpresenter-kde4 krita-kde4 kspread-kde4 kthesaurus-kde4
kword-kde4
  kexi koffice-data koffice-libs
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 10 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/6723kB of archives.
After this operation, 21.7MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

What can I do to run Kexi and keep Koffice 2?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il