Reinstalling 8.04

J. Michael Morse mmorse757 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:00:03 UTC 2009

I have decided that I am going to reinstall Kubuntu 8.04. I have googled
looking for a particular website that I reviewed the last time I installed
8.04 but I can't seem to find it.  Basically, I want a separate /home
partition so that if/when I upgrade or switch distros in the future, I won't
lose my stuff.  Is there a "how to" page on the Kubuntu website?  I looked
there also, but had no luck there either.  Can someone please provide a
decent tutorial website that would provide instructions for doing this?

Thanks,

Michael