Web Development

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Fri May 15 12:16:12 UTC 2009

On May 14, 2009 11:43:35 pm Paul Lemmons wrote:
> What tools do folks use for web/php development? I have been
using
> Quanta and am not unhappy with it but visible development seems
to have,
> I hope temporarily,  stalled. A quick google search did not show
> anything else that was promising. Just curious, what, besides
Quanta is
> out there and is anybody actively using it?
I'm in the same position as you.  I have been using Quanta for a
couple years now, but with its stalled development I am disliking it
more by the month.  At the moment I am still fighting with Quanta, but
I am planning on starting to use Kdevelop with the PHP plugin when it
is finished.  Sadly, it looks like a small while off.

You can also take a look at Eclipse.  It is a programming IDE, but it
haves a website development plugin that is nice.  I have thought
about using eclipse myself, but there is a few small things I don't like
for html and css editing.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 9.04