Find

John L Vifian jongleur at liripipe.com
Sat May 9 15:53:04 UTC 2009

On Friday 08 May 2009 4:28:10 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> > Right-click on the torrent, then click on "Open Directory" (about halfway
> > down), then click on "Data Directory".  This should open up the folder
> > that your movie lives in with dolphin.
> >
> > Alan
>
> That is not one of the options.

It took me a couple of tries to do this so to do this:

Open ktorrent.
If you are in the Downloads tab and there are currently no torrents shown
switch to the Uploads tab.
Now rightclick on one of the listed torrents.
Choose Open Directory->Data Directory

Hope that helps.

John Vifian
--
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.