Plasma question

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 14:20:27 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 02:51:26 pm Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a question from me as a total newbie as a Plasma user. How do you
> actually move the widgets on the panel?

First right-click on the panel>click on the small cashew>Unlock wigets>move
cursor to where it says screen edge and it changes to a move-cursor.  Simply
locate the icon you want to move, left-click and drag it to where you want it
to be, and release your left-click; then lock widgets and you are good to go.

Steven