Per Recipient GPG settings?

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Thu May 7 12:31:10 UTC 2009

    Well, I've mostly switched from TBird to KMail.  I miss having two
connections to my IMAP server.  I also cannot seem to find a way to create per
recipient GPG rules so I don't sign messages to mailing lists that can't
handle MIME.  I know the former is not addressable easily.  Am I missing
something on the latter?
--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do