Plasma question

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at
Thu May 7 06:40:29 UTC 2009

Hi Sascha,

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 04:36, Sascha G├╝thling <guethling at> wrote:
> 2009/5/6 Thomas Olsen <tanghus at>:
>> Hi
>> I have a question from me as a total newbie as a Plasma user. How do you
>> actually move the widgets on the panel?
> When you move your mouse pointer over a widget a black box should
> appear right or left of it.

Not in the panel, only on the desktop...

> Click on the widget control thingy (what's the name of that thing anyways) in the upper right corner of the screen and unlock them.

The 'thingy' is called the 'cashew', mostly because of its form :)

Regards, Myriam.

Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE:
Please don't send me proprietary file formats,
use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)

More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list