Kubuntu 9.04 - system tray and panel lost! Nearly totally stuck! - SOLVED!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:35:40 UTC 2009

> Already a few times, I have done so. However, nothing happened with
> the KMAIL and other settings. As far as I can see, that method is safe
> and precise enough.
>
> Respectfully yours,
>
> Bas.

Removing ~/.kde should in fact remove kmail's config and data. You
could try grepping ~/.kde/share/config for the fouled config file and
just remove that. If you can't find it, tell me _specifically_ what is
borked and I will try to help locate the correct file to delete.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il