jaunty: no BBC sound

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:00:00 UTC 2009

Sascha Güthling said the following at 05/04/2009 01:17 PM :

> 64bit Kubuntu here doesn't work either. I had helix-player installed
> together with mozilla-helix-player. It didn't work. Mozilla-mplayer
> wants to install 26 other packages as dependencies!?! Why??? I only
> want the plugin, not the whole player. I refuse!

I have mozilla-mplayer installed. In fact, that's what FF and Konq both try
to use. And it worked in intrepid.

But it sure don't work (here) in jaunty.

My Windows-loving friends will love it when they ask (as they will) whether
the Beeb works OK on jaunty :-(

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR