to update my kubuntu forum questions

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Mon May 4 20:51:49 UTC 2009

Hi Ray,

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 22:30, ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:25 AM, ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Myriam,
>>
>> OK will check in gmail and sent the previous message thru gmail so only html is little icon
>> start of message, do you mean this????????

I don't exactly know which "little icon" you mean, but you are still
sending HTML. When you open the mail editor in Gmail, please choose
"Plain Text" right on top of the editor window. It shows up in the
middle, just on the left of the "Check Spelling" option.

As long as you can see text formatting options like bold, underlined,
etc., you are in HTML mode.

If you reply to a message sent in plain text, your editor should open
in plain text as well, so please avoid selecting the "Rich formatting"
option on the top left...

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org