Keyboard

Arnaud bourree arnaud.bourree at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:26:18 UTC 2009

Last week, I played with French/Arabic keyboard.
I used "System Setting" and select "Region & Languages".
In "Pays & Languages", "Local" tab, I select hyper-link "Update..." and
select French or Arabic system menu I want to activate.
In "Keyboard layout", "Layout" tab, I select radio button "Enable keyboard
layout" and then in "Avaylable layout" I select "France fr" and "Arabic ara"
And then apply.
After that I can select keyboard layout from systray depends if I want to
write Latin or Arabic letters.

I hope that can help you

Arnaud.