to update my kubuntu forum questions

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Mon May 4 10:18:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 06:03, ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [?]Lisi,
>
> Yes at that time I wanted to check out how to use the gmail for my Kubuntu
> forums,
> but now that I will use only the gmail for this I are having trouble to
> stop the k forum
> also showing still within my hotmail emails, that is why I am asking???????

You obviously still send HTML mail, could you please deactivate this?

Also, you are not subscribed anymore with your hotmail account, so if you
still get those it's likely you have a forwarding set to that address. Check
in the settings -> accounts in Google mail on how you have configured your
settings.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org