Reading and replying to this list.

Goh Lip gohlip at operamail.com
Sun May 3 19:27:42 UTC 2009

I noticed that some messages from the same list, are queries and replies to that  same queries. How do you do that?

I have to wait for the list to be completed, sent to me and then only then can I respond.

It is also a chore changing the subject, scrolling through the messages to quote, deleting a long portion of unrelated messages before sending off. Mistakes can happen, messages get trimmed wrongly, and worse, some unrelated messages don't get trimmed.(sorry Myriam)

I am using a web based email program, not popped or imapped to a mail program; does that affect it? Maybe I am not savvy enough? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Goh Lip

True words are not beautiful
Beautiful words are not true.