Jaunty Musings

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sun May 3 14:33:51 UTC 2009

So, I'd like to make sure. Is Jaunty kind of a beta release?

Is the KDE 4.2.2 not fully ready and functional or is it the upgrade
that broke my system?

Should I revert to Kubuntu 8.04 LTS or just re-install Jaunty from scratch?

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

James Thurber  - "Women are wiser than men because they know less
and understand more." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/james_thurber.html