Dolphin problem

Anthony E. Caudel tony.caudel at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 03:23:35 UTC 2009

In Dolphin, whenever  I mount any other partitions or drives, they
appear on the left simply as "Volume" with no further identifier other
than the filesystem type.  This isn't very informative.  I have
several "volumes" and they all show the same name.  Is there any way
to get it to show the partition (/dev/sdb2 for example)?

Also, I object to calling them "volumes".  This gives a confusing
implication that they are part of LVM.

Running Kubuntu 9.04

Tony
    -- Benjamin Franklin