Doh!

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:55:44 UTC 2009

2009/3/29 David Fletcher <dave at thefletchers.net>:
> I do hope you all appreciate this!
>
> The latest New College Swindon part time courses brochure, April-July 2009,
> page 5.
>
> "All our computing courses are run on networked computers running Windows XP
> and Microsoft Office 2003"
>
> Just underneath this statement, Item 1 Course code LE5707 "Introduction to
> LINUX"
>
> Tee Hee but yes Yes YES We're getting there!!!

lmao, we have a uni course which is basically an introduction to *nix
systems in general. guess what? not a single computer is running
Linux, all are XP. student are required to bring their own Linux
laptop if they want to, but for others, it's all theoretical :P

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems