Firefox v3

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:21:30 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Neil Winchurst <barnaby at drofle.com>:
> Recently I installed FF v3.0.7 (Kubuntu Hardy) and it seems to work
> well. The only problem is that it does crash out occasionally, 4 or 5
> times a month. This was very rare with version 2.
>
> Should I expect this with a newer version? Or is there something I could
> do to sort it out?

that's weird, FF never crashes for me. but i must say, flash grinds it
to a halt. i always use the latest firefox available in the repos, and
i'm actually quite satisfied with FF3, a lot faster and less memory
consumptive than FF2. but like i said, open a single flash movie, and
switching between 2 tabs becomes a pain.

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems