Firefox v3

Goh Lip gohlip at operamail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:13:52 UTC 2009

> Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Recently I installed FF v3.0.7 (Kubuntu Hardy) and it seems to work
> well. The only problem is that it does crash out occasionally, 4 or 5
> times a month. This was very rare with version 2.
>
> Should I expect this with a newer version? Or is there something I could
> do to sort it out?

I think the problem is with adobe flash. The npviewer took up a lot of RAM. Has nothing to do with Kubuntu or KDE.

Try going to a site without flash and see if problem persists or turn off your flash temporarily.

Flash 10 is in beta though.

Regards,
Goh Lip

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate.