Downloads do not complete. Jaunty Alpha6 KDE

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 16:26:37 UTC 2009

For several days I have been trying to download Jaunty 32bit Alpha6 KDE.  Each
time I try, it stops around 125 of 600mb of data.  There is no way to resume
the download.  If I click on Pause then Resume, it starts over again at 0.  It
then downloads until about 125mb and stops.  Has this appeared as a bug, or is
it something I am doing wrong.  Additionally, the progress window for the
download only appears briefly, so if you want to see the progress of the
download it is not available.  If this is a configuration problem, what do I
configure?  Thanks!!

Steven